memCron is a memory manager for DreamHost PS, which optimize the memory size to ensure your site scale nicely to accommodate any traffic at any given time. memCron is written in Perl and relies on cron jobs to perform scheduled memory inspections.
Check out the demo!
Features of memCron includes:
- Automagically adjust memory limit based on previous and current memory usage
- Improves site’s uptime and saves you money by setting memory limit to where it needs to be under different server loads
- Generates pretty, customizable memory + cpu usage graphs
- Simple, one-time installation, no maintenance required
- Supports different cron job intervals to suit your site needs
Detailed installation instruction can be found here.
- Reboot server if CPU load exceeds certain limit for a period of time
- Integrated cron job management
- Web admin panel
- Better time zone support
- More customizable options on the graph page