memCron 0.4.1 fixes memory issues

memCron has been updated to address the 2x increase of swap memory recently implemented by DreamHost. So far, there hasn’t been any official confirmation of this change. I’m guessing DreamHost is still experimenting with this new change and doesn’t want to make any commitment to support these extra swap memory just yet.

Here are the changes I’ve made in this minor update:

  • Added: favicon for easier recognition of memCron tab in browser
  • Fixed: Memory calculation due to the 2x increase of swap memory by DreamHost
  • Fixed: Proper max axis value for “Used + Total Memory”

Download: memCron 0.4.1 (32.57 KB)

Please give this update a try and let me know if there’s any issue. I have tested this on my own PS server and it seems to work just fine.

217 thoughts on “memCron 0.4.1 fixes memory issues”

  1. It is evident that this write-up is one of the best I’ve found today. It’s also apparent the person who’s webpage this is put alot of work in it. Great work!

  2. This wasn’t the web page We were looking for however I’m thankful I found it. I see it’s very popular on the web. Good job.

  3. I’m definately going to save this page. It’s not something I would normally be interested in however you simply can’t ignore the fact that it’s really good site content. If only other folks would put this type of work into their posts.

  4. Excellent information when compared to many of the other posts I’ve discovered. Keep up the nice work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>