memCron has been updated to address the 2x increase of swap memory recently implemented by DreamHost. So far, there hasn’t been any official confirmation of this change. I’m guessing DreamHost is still experimenting with this new change and doesn’t want to make any commitment to support these extra swap memory just yet.
Here are the changes I’ve made in this minor update:
- Added: favicon for easier recognition of memCron tab in browser
- Fixed: Memory calculation due to the 2x increase of swap memory by DreamHost
- Fixed: Proper max axis value for “Used + Total Memory”
Please give this update a try and let me know if there’s any issue. I have tested this on my own PS server and it seems to work just fine.